||System Environmental Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo office
- 2-26-9 Hacchobori, Chuo Ward, Tokyo 104-0032
TEL: +81-3-5542-5005 : +81-3-5542-5005 FAX: +81-3-5542-5006
- Osaka office
- 5-4 Hiroshiba-cho, Suita City, Osaka 564-0052
TEL: +81-6-6339-1122 FAX: +81-6-6339-1188
- Fukuoka office
- 4-30-2 Chiyo, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka 812-0044
TEL: +81-92-651-5511 FAX: +81-92-651-5513
- Miyagi office
- 1-19-70 Nishinodaira, Taihaku Ward, Sendai City, Miyagi 982-0825
TEL (same as FAX) : +81-22-243-1577
- Okinawa office
- #802 BELL THE OKINAWA 1-19-1 Matsuo, Naha-City, Okinawa, 900-0014
TEL: +81-98-943-1466 FAX: +81-98-943-1476
|Date of foundation
||April 1, 1993
||40 million yen
Chairman Yukitoshi Yamamoto
President Jun Takehara
Vice-President Kyoichi Iwamoto
Director Chieko Arai
Director Hironari Sato
Director Takayuki Nishizawa
|Purpose of establishment
Although Japan’s construction technologies for various buildings and facilities are at the highest level in the world, the functional and operational design still lags behind. We are a team of specialists in system design that is based on appropriate investigation and analysis. Our work is focused on helping various facilities achieve their original goals in terms of efficiency, function and economy in the fields of health, medical care and welfare, thus contributing to society.
- Planning Dept.
- Besides on-going consulting program, this division makes reserch and development work in new consulting field, and also contributes consulting and advisery service in PPP(Public-Private Partnership) project and medical special purpose district.
- International Affairs Dept.
- This department established a joint venture (SYSKAN Co., Ltd.) in Taiwan and provides support services for developing master plans in the fields of medical and nursing care and welfare, mainly in East Asian countries.
- Operations/Management Dept.
- This department checks and analyzes external and internal environmental factors in detail for hospital management, provides support services for establishing management strategies and plans, and facilitates activities for improving management for existing and new facilities. Based on the analysis of external and internal management environments, the department establishes functional plans, management improvement plans and hospital operation plans and prepares administration manuals. In addition, the department supports the construction of medical information systems and also handles SPD system design and business commissioning plans.
- Medical Equipment Dept.
- This department provides comprehensive support services for maintaining and improving medical equipment, which includes inventory surveys, establishment of a budget for medical equipment, support for issuing purchase orders (preparation of specifications, etc.), preparation of documents for assessing equipment functions, establishment of introduction plans, support for constructing systems, and risk management after introducing equipment.
- Facilities plan Dept.
- In process of master plan-design -construction, not only from the view point of management, but also from the view point of architectual aspect, this division helps evaluating architectual and construction firm in the hospital's renovation competition.